Acura World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with a girl I dated on and off since college and we were reminising of the "good ole' days" ... As we chatted we re-lived one of the funniest (in retrospect) but scariest(at the time) events that happend to both of us..


We were in my dorm room one sunday morning and ended up getting a lil frisky. Well most of you know that the size constraints of the bunk beds in school leave a lot to be desired. She was on top and we were having a go at it ...as the beds shook back and forth repeatedly..... Next thing I know I hear a scream (thought I was the man might I add) until I opened my eyes and saw the top bunk had slipped off the frame and cracked her in the bean as it continued on it downward plummit. The bed actually pinned her on top of me... while still "connected" .... The sheer shock of it was too much.. at first I couldnt get the bed off us as her hair was caught in the springs that hold the mattress to the frame of the top bunk... I was in her.. she was crying, her head started bleeding... etc.. mind you all of this a few hours before her parents were coming up to visit....

About 10 minutes later we were both dressed and I was driving her to the hospital ... We jetted out of there, the guy next door thought I kicked her ass because he saw me rushing her out with a bloody t-shirt on her head... She ended up getting 5 stiches on the noggin, we told the doctor what happened.. "We were wrestling and the bed fell" her parents had to come to the hospital w/her hmo card... all the while I sat there guilty as O.J. .....

Anoyone got a funny to share? Unfortunately I have a few that are contenders....
 

·
Acuraworld Veteran
Joined
·
1,113 Posts
NightHawkTypeS said:
I just got off the phone with a girl I dated on and off since college and we were reminising of the "good ole' days" ... As we chatted we re-lived one of the funniest (in retrospect) but scariest(at the time) events that happend to both of us..


We were in my dorm room one sunday morning and ended up getting a lil frisky. Well most of you know that the size constraints of the bunk beds in school leave a lot to be desired. She was on top and we were having a go at it ...as the beds shook back and forth repeatedly..... Next thing I know I hear a scream (thought I was the man might I add) until I opened my eyes and saw the top bunk had slipped off the frame and cracked her in the bean as it continued on it downward plummit. The bed actually pinned her on top of me... while still "connected" .... The sheer shock of it was too much.. at first I couldnt get the bed off us as her hair was caught in the springs that hold the mattress to the frame of the top bunk... I was in her.. she was crying, her head started bleeding... etc.. mind you all of this a few hours before her parents were coming up to visit....

About 10 minutes later we were both dressed and I was driving her to the hospital ... We jetted out of there, the guy next door thought I kicked her ass because he saw me rushing her out with a bloody t-shirt on her head... She ended up getting 5 stiches on the noggin, we told the doctor what happened.. "We were wrestling and the bed fell" her parents had to come to the hospital w/her hmo card... all the while I sat there guilty as O.J. .....

Anoyone got a funny to share? Unfortunately I have a few that are contenders....

HAHAHAHAH that's great, I would have just told the parents we were fucking, and damn she is good. Look what she did to the bed. I have a funny one about my first time but I ain't sharing it I was fucking 15 so Fuck that, It doesn't count.:D
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,895 Posts
okay, my story (or lack there of) can't really compete with yours...but yeah, never tell a girl "suck my weiner" when you're seriously trying to get some. yes, someone actually said that to me, i started laughing and said no because it was so incredibly ridiculous that he would say that. he then proceeded to call it a weiner a few more times and then was offended by my incessant laughter. i really couldn't help it.

not necessarily a funny sex story, but funny how stupid some guys can be.
 

·
Acuraworld Veteran
Joined
·
1,113 Posts
raia_CL said:
okay, my story (or lack there of) can't really compete with yours...but yeah, never tell a girl "suck my weiner" when you're seriously trying to get some. yes, someone actually said that to me, i started laughing and said no because it was so incredibly ridiculous that he would say that. he then proceeded to call it a weiner a few more times and then was offended by my incessant laughter. i really couldn't help it.

not necessarily a funny sex story, but funny how stupid some guys can be.

Heh Heh Heh, she said weiner. Beavis, Beavis, WOAH.

Oh BTW that kid is a fag, you should have had someone kick his ass, :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,895 Posts
pgatour1 said:



Heh Heh Heh, she said weiner. Beavis, Beavis, WOAH.

Oh BTW that kid is a fag, you should have had someone kick his ass, :D
hahaha he was 21 at the time, little jewish guy that i will continue to make fun of the rest of my existance.

and yes, he is rather effeminate. models, hmm? just kidding.
 

·
Moderator?
Joined
·
9,839 Posts
HAHA! You'll love that scene in American Pie where the guy says something like "Suck me beautiful" and she laughs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,874 Posts
Here's another stupid guy story:

Valentine's Day, tenth grade... My "boyfriend" at the time had been grounded for like 6 weeks but his parents let him take me out for V-day. So he took me to the firing range, where he shot guns for two hours and I sat in the waiting room, reading gun magazines. Afterwards, he took me home, but first made a stop at a construction site near my house (my neighborhood was new and so a lot of the houses were still under construction). He had an old mustang whose bucket seats went all the way back flat. He stopped the car, reached over and put my seat back so I fell flat, crawled on top of me and said, in his sexiest voice, "Do you want to?"

*pause*

I said, "Do I want to what?"

He said, "You know."

I said, "Uh, no. I want to go home."

He took me home; we broke up a couple weeks later cuz he met some girl from a neighboring high school who would give it up.

C'est la vie.


Then there was the time, several years later, when Brad was in my bedroom at like 2 am; my parents were asleep; all the lights in the house were off... all of a sudden the light from downstairs came on; my mom had woken up, and she thought Brad was at home. Brad hid in my closet for about 45 minutes before deciding that he had a better shot at life to jump out of my 2nd story window than to go downstairs and face my mother, who was still awake. Somehow he made it, but he twisted his ankle a little bit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Driven said:
Am I the only one to NOT have a funny story? :(

I need some funny ones!
Another one from back in college.....


Same type of setup .. alone in dorm room with girlfriend.. And going at it pretty hard.. phone starts ringing .... We just switched positions and I was on my back enjoying the ride (pardon the pun) focking phone keeps ringing and ringing and ringing... everytime the machine picks up.... they hangup and ring again.... we were both a bit drunk at the time and a lil stoned .. so my depth perception was a bit off... in a rage of fury I jumped up and back w/her still ontop to answer the phone... but forgot the cross bar on the bed frame was where my nose was in route through... big crunch .... lots of cussing... nose bleeding.. and it was my mom asking if I was coming home that weekend... meanwhile I looked like Marsha Brady for 3 days ....... girlfriend laughed herself senseless as I tried to explain to my mother why I was all pissed and yelling as I held my nose....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you guyz suck... nobody else??
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top