Acura World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Yuck Foo
Joined
·
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else think this smiley is kinda gay? ;)

It looks like it's saying, "Hey big boy. Come on over. ;)" Fookin' gay I say.
 

·
Yuck Foo
Joined
·
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Driven said:
That smiley is for Greenbox. He said he liked it so much that we decided to keep it :D
Greenbox is coming out of the closet? :p

:D
 

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
Joined
·
10,481 Posts
damnit I was the guy who kept petitioning to get that smiley replaced with a normal wink smiley.

these asshats kept it just to spite me.
 

·
Yuck Foo
Joined
·
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
Joined
·
10,481 Posts
SidVicious said:


:dunno:

did you make that word up?
think I saw it at is3.net somewhere...word is funny as hell though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,380 Posts
Iridium130 said:
damnit I was the guy who kept petitioning to get that smiley replaced with a normal wink smiley.

these asshats kept it just to spite me.
You know you enjoy using it. You and Jesal used it on each other many times :D
 

·
Acuraworld Veteran
Joined
·
1,108 Posts
SidVicious said:
Anyone else think this smiley is kinda gay? ;)

It looks like it's saying, "Hey big boy. Come on over. ;)" Fookin' gay I say.
So that's what your thinking about, I'm afraid, cause I didn't see that when I looked at that.
 

·
Moderator?
Joined
·
9,790 Posts
The ;) is good to use between guys and girls. But if a guy uses it on another guy, he's definitely an ass bandit.
 

·
Yuck Foo
Joined
·
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Re: Gay smiley?

pgatour1 said:


So that's what your thinking about, I'm afraid, cause I didn't see that when I looked at that.
That's probably because you are used to being surrounded by gay people. the little things like having a finger in your ass slip your mind. :p :thefinger :mrt:
 

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
Joined
·
10,481 Posts
vince said:

I believe it can be attributed to Geoff.
get the name right. its geoff.

and it was either him or Smith, maybe Junedog.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top