Acura World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgot to Mention the Tickets went on sale like Jan 13th and I got awesome seats.

Didn't want to be on the floor cuase everyone is usually standing so I got looking dead at the stage right in the middle 5 rows up. Concert is next week. Should be sweet, Ahmea and Cypress Hill are gonna be there too.:D

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Linkin Park OWNZ. Excellent driving music. :thumbsup:

·
baby polar bear
1,755 Posts
pgatour1 said:
... Ahmea ...
I do believe you meant Adema :rolleyes:

Atleast know how to spell and say the name of the bands you are going to see :p

Have fun, I wanted to go when they come through, but it is in Ft. Worth and I don't have any cash since closing on the house :(

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Going to See Linkin Park

avengerjr said:

I do believe you meant Adema :rolleyes:

Atleast know how to spell and say the name of the bands you are going to see :p

Have fun, I wanted to go when they come through, but it is in Ft. Worth and I don't have any cash since closing on the house :(
[/QUOTE

FUCK I knew I was spelling it wrong, actually I didn't even know they were playing I Just know two of their songs I have heard on the radio, It's not like I bought the tickets to see them I want to see LINkin Park and Cypress HIll
Tickets were fucking $33 bucks a piece. IN NY to sit anywhere where you can see the stage it would fucking cost $100 and up.

·
baby polar bear
1,755 Posts
$33 / ticket ain't bad at all. I am not sure what they were running here, I didn't even look into it because I am so broke and I have my first mortgage payment coming up soon :(

Atleast I have a house now :)

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
avengerjr said:
$33 / ticket ain't bad at all. I am not sure what they were running here, I didn't even look into it because I am so broke and I have my first mortgage payment coming up soon :(

Atleast I have a house now :)
that's true

yeah I have been to 4 concerts since I been out here, and spent the same as I would for 2 in NY. Prob one, If you go to a good concert in NY it is $80-250 for a ticket. Prob $40 that night in food, $40 to park, $7 in tolls, It's fucking insane

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
Linkin Park is good music to drive to. I'd pay $33 to see Cypress Hill.

Tickets to Cypress Hill - $33
Bag of Weed - $50
ZigZag Rolling Papers - $2
Smoking a Joint with Cypress Hill backstage - Priceless

:D

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SidVicious said:
Linkin Park is good music to drive to. I'd pay $33 to see Cypress Hill.

Tickets to Cypress Hill - $33
Bag of Weed - $50
ZigZag Rolling Papers - $2
Smoking a Joint with Cypress Hill backstage - Priceless

:D
HAHaH I wish I could get backstage, I want to fucking mean LInkin Park. Oh well.

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Linkin Park kicks some major ass! Love their music when driving!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts