Acura World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to the driving range, got to meet him there at 5:05pm. He tries, I try helping him. He's getting better but sometimes it's funny.

hahahah, got to sell that punk one of my drivers today.

See y'all later

ALso keep this up till after we get back so I can make fun of him more, maybe i'll delete it later.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
have fun

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I had this guy watching me hahaha, I hit the ball hard and Happy gilmored a few shots, hurt my back though so I got to go workout now. Hopefully I can pull a 75 tomorrow. Lates

·
Registered
44 Posts
Anthony,

I still have your number so when I get some cash I will be contacting you regarding a new set of clubs. These APEX II's just aren't cutting it anymore (circa 1979). I can't seem to break 82 with them...

Grip and rip boys!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
pgatour1 said:
He's getting better but sometimes it's funny.

Gee, that's kind of what I thought of you when I dragged your ass up Squaw Peak. :p

Funny that an 18 yr old can BARELY keep up with a 31 yr old. :bigok:

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Hey I represent that remark. Anthony was crying like a little girl with a skinned knee and shit. "oh my back":bigcry: :cry:

·
I WANT YOU!
5,777 Posts
nootch said:
Hey I represent that remark. Anthony was crying like a little girl with a skinned knee and shit. "oh my back":bigcry: :cry:
Don't you mean that you "resent" that remark? ;)

·
Registered
14,122 Posts
Nootch said:
hahah that pansy :lol:

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
STOP BRINGING BACK OLD THREADS

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.