Acura World banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
BlackFire TLS said:
Does anyone know where I can get the emblems Gold Plated in the Bay Area?
Why not buy the Gold Emblem Kit from the factory instead?

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Edub said:
Please do NOT put gold lettering on your beautiful SSM TLS!! :sqnteek:

Gold does not match on Silver..
Get the Black Chrome instead. ;)
i don't think there is black chrome for 02 and up yet.

BlackFire TLS, you probably wanna get it from dealer directly or get it from other sites. i don't know if ACP has the cheapest price. i haven't heard people getting them chrome emblems gold plated though

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
ElegantTL-S said:
I don't think there was ever one for the front. I could be wrong.
ok i just confirmed. there IS a gold A for the car in the front. just go to acura.com and build a TL and you will see that option (with pic).

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
ElegantTL-S said:
I was talking about the black chrome. i know there is a gold a...gold grill trim...etc.
yeah that's what i was referring. i know there is black emblem set for 99-01, but there is none for 02-03. the grill for 02 is different from 01, so if that means the black emblem from 99-01 won't fit on 02....

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
ElegantTL-S said:
Then why did you say Gold? and it's obvious the grill's are different....a huge difference.... :p :D
sorry sorry, my bad :) it happens when you see something that has become obvious to you but you ended up saying something else :D:p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.