Acura World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got :

Assassins, Face/Off, Desperado, Night at the Roxbury, and Das Boot. I think I'll be able to entertain myself for a while :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Why did you get Das Boot. That has to be one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I remember watching that in high school german class. We had to get a note from our parents because of the brief nudity in it. I don't remember the nudity even being that good.
:sqnteek:

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kuwolde said:
Why did you get Das Boot. That has to be one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I remember watching that in high school german class. We had to get a note from our parents because of the brief nudity in it. I don't remember the nudity even being that good.
:sqnteek:
I heard it was a good movie...from what I've seen so far it's pretty good.

Are we talking about the same movie? The submarine one, right? ;)

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
raia_CL said:
pi is fucking beautiful. darren aronofsky (director of pi) also directed requiem. sooo good. haha
I thought Momento was weird, but great!!!

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
You should get Rush Hour 2 on DVD. I bought the Friends DVD on Monday and I love it! :boink:

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
if you get the directors cut/unedited requiem, there's a scene with some girls and a double ended dildo. but yeah, i say that, but it's really not that great and pretty depressing/disturbing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts