Acura World banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looks sooo nicee..just wanted to find out what bulbs some of you guys used for the turn signals in the front. i already changed them but i dont like the color of the bulbs cuz it dont match my HIDs, fogs, and parking lights...anyone got pics of there cleared corners with the lights on???

thanks

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
so u want a "biscut"???

j/k I think it looks really nice. I don't know what took you this long to get it done, but better late than never. We got to clean you car and do a photoshoot that is long overdue. Cuz now I am back with a new camera Nikon coolpix 995 with vengence. :)

So yeah. hit me up makhrani!!!

LIL Raja

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
We are both in Northern VA near dulles IntL airport.

which hampton rd u talking about?? i know of one in tyson's area that is NOVA, but if u r talking about Hampton, VA then nahh. it's 2 far.

LIL Raja

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dont know which hampton road you talking about???but yea keep me posted..im in Northern Va. about 25mins from DC..

johnnyb_s said:
You're not close to Hampton Roads, are you? We're planning on a meet down here sometime soon...we'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
liutang - i am down for a meet anytime.

although I don't own a tls or any acura product at the moment, i would still like to come out and chill with some of ya guys. I have a s2000, i think that should be close enuff.

If i don't hear anything from you then, i will set up a meet within a week to hang out shoot pool and photoshoot.

LIL Raja

·
Registered
633 Posts
johnnyb_s said:
Yeah, I meant Hampton Roads as in Tidewater area, as in Va Beach, Norfolk, Newport News, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Hampton...might make it to Northern Va sometime...
NOVA is pretty far for a meet:D Maybe I would come if there were a lot of TLs:p

·
Registered
633 Posts
johnnyb_s said:
You are like 2.25 hours from NOVA...that isn't all that far...
have you been hangin with JPritch:smokin: dude that is a long drive:eek:

·
Registered
633 Posts
johnnyb_s said:
Long drive??? YOU should start hanging with JPritch...:smokin: will make the time fly by...
:thumbsup: not to mention all the miles put on the car. I would go if it was in NOVA though I guess.:dunno: If you two went...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.