White Diamond Pearl '02 Acura TL Type S w/Navi
81 Posts
Got mine today, too! :D Looking good!

Thanks, Mr. A519!

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Escamar:
Np...and glad to see em on your car. I see that little bit missing out of the A...hmmm. I think the silk screener must have messed that up...I'm sure Jeff'll remedy it for you.

And to all others...THEY'RE COMING YOU BASTARDS :D

Austin519

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Austin519 said:
Escamar:
Np...and glad to see em on your car. I see that little bit missing out of the A...hmmm. I think the silk screener must have messed that up...I'm sure Jeff'll remedy it for you.

And to all others...THEY'RE COMING YOU BASTARDS :D

Austin519
well at least that proves how popular the thing is :D

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
rominl:
True...we'll see how popular they are in 2 weeks...when everyone only has a week left to order them before having to pay retail :)

Austin519

·
129 Posts
Escamar said:
and the sill thas messed up...emailed them to find out what the can do for me...
I have the same thing on one of my sills....there are two spots missing.....I also have the issue of one of my sills not sticking on the ends....I cleaned the sill with rubbing alcohol first, and made sure they were dry before adhering the sills....should I email AP signworks about these two things to see if there is anything they can do? Escamar, let us know what he says about the messed up lettering??? Anyway, they look great!!

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
swhtech said:

I have the same thing on one of my sills....there are two spots missing.....I also have the issue of one of my sills not sticking on the ends....I cleaned the sill with rubbing alcohol first, and made sure they were dry before adhering the sills....should I email AP signworks about these two things to see if there is anything they can do? Escamar, let us know what he says about the messed up lettering??? Anyway, they look great!!

i emailed them and told them about the ends of the sills and the lettering messed up. he said just ship them back and he will take care of it and pay for the shipping. i dont know if i want to ship them back since i already got them on. the sills seem pretty secure even if the ends arent totally sticking to it.

·
129 Posts
hmmm.....is the lettering only messed up on one sill or both?
I think mine is messed up on one, the other seems okay....I haven't checked the passenger side sill to see if it is sticking well or not. I think I would send them back to get ones that will really stick well, and won't have the messed up lettering. Maybe I"ll send him an email to let him know, and see if he offers me the same thing. Did he want all four back or just the front? The rear ones seem to stick fine. Weird, hah?

Oh, also, think about if the ends aren't sticking now, what is going to happen in 6 months?? The whole sill may not stick at all.....it may be worth it to send them back and get ones that will really stick to the sills.....just a thought.

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Looks good. :bigok: But I am still up for the INSPIRE sills. (still broke, though)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.