Acura World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picture could be a whole lot better but got it renewed and got my address changed too!

Where's my cookie?

My old one showed me being under 21 by having all this red crap all over it (warning! warning! basically). Now I got a 'grown-up' license. What does this give me the power to do now?

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
avengerjr said:
buy cigarettes? :dunno:

get into a strip club? :confused:
'No' and 'No'

The second idea just doesn't appeal to me. Why would you pay a woman to flirt w/ you? You'd have to be a complete loser to go there (or you'd have to be married to someone who you've lost interest in). IMO of course. :beerchug:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Driven said:
........Now I got a 'grown-up' license. What does this give me the power to do now?
Act like a grown-up.

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
Dude - when Mandi and I were first dating, she wanted to go to the classiest strip joint in town and buy me a lap dance.

I love her. :D

She still owes me, but I went there to test it for a friend's bachelor party. ;) She still wears the t-shirt i brought back! :)

Driven said:

'No' and 'No'

The second idea just doesn't appeal to me. Why would you pay a woman to flirt w/ you? You'd have to be a complete loser to go there (or you'd have to be married to someone who you've lost interest in). IMO of course. :beerchug:

·
Yuck Foo
2,602 Posts
It allows you not to have to constantly take your ID out of your wallet because there is less of a chance it is a fake ID.

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SidVicious said:
It allows you not to have to constantly take your ID out of your wallet because there is less of a chance it is a fake ID.
Mine is a fake id :sqnteek:

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
autoxCLS said:
Dude - when Mandi and I were first dating, she wanted to go to the classiest strip joint in town and buy me a lap dance.

I love her. :D

She still owes me, but I went there to test it for a friend's bachelor party. ;) She still wears the t-shirt i brought back! :)

She has mentioned the strip joints in vegas on numerous occasions!!!:beerchug:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts