Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally finally finally GOT my acura TL sills today...+ my metal pedals in...boy...them two matches beautifully...if anyone that han'st gotten the sills yet...better hurry...Jeff (sill owner) told me that its ending in 2 weeks...and Austin has said it also...this isn't the BEST mod...but little things sure do make big diff...

again...Austin...great work...this sill sure did make my car look...luxurierishsportier...(?) i didn't think you could tell the diff...but when i opened the door...and see where i gotta place my leg...its the first thing i see...:)
+ my paretns noticed it without me telling them ANYTHInG...im loving it...

i washed the spot out with rubbing alcohol.....hopefully this got rid of all the dirties....and uh...Jeff told me how you people (who ordered already) are very impatient with your stuff gettin to your house...and he felt sorry and mad because he coulnd't do anything abotu it...so sit still and wait until mr.UPS brings it to you...or postman...whoever!!!

·
Registered
433 Posts
man you make me want to see it more. :( I am still waiting for it. I hope it arrive before july 4, so i can isntall it and so off to my buddies. :( Can you take some pictures of you car. It sound your car look cool.

·
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha...with stock rims...and no exhaust? nah...its just like any other TL...i'll take some picss of the sills and the car today...and post some...don't worry...you'll be happy with your sills...

·
Registered
8,020 Posts
[TL]Ridah said:
I finally finally finally GOT my acura TL sills today...+ my metal pedals in...boy...them two matches beautifully...if anyone that han'st gotten the sills yet...better hurry...Jeff (sill owner) told me that its ending in 2 weeks...and Austin has said it also...this isn't the BEST mod...but little things sure do make big diff...

again...Austin...great work...this sill sure did make my car look...luxurierishsportier...(?) i didn't think you could tell the diff...but when i opened the door...and see where i gotta place my leg...its the first thing i see...:)
+ my paretns noticed it without me telling them ANYTHInG...im loving it...

i washed the spot out with rubbing alcohol.....hopefully this got rid of all the dirties....and uh...Jeff told me how you people (who ordered already) are very impatient with your stuff gettin to your house...and he felt sorry and mad because he coulnd't do anything abotu it...so sit still and wait until mr.UPS brings it to you...or postman...whoever!!!
When did you order yours? I ordered mine on the 20th, but the order didn't go go through the 24th. I'm still waiting.

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
GoHawks63:
If you have concerns I would appreciate you posting them in the main thread in the A/V forum...so I can take care of you.

[TL]Ridah:
Post pics you dork :). And don't go bashing your car...you have coilovers and a body kit etc...more than a lot of these people have :D

Austin519

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Jdub:
Wanted to see his pedals :)...and how it all looked with a tan interior.

Austin519

·
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
now that my sills, pedals match quite well...im VERY tempted to go get me a brushed metal shift plate...price on this Austin?

·
Registered
433 Posts
damn it look so nice on the parchment interior. :) I have parchment too. I can't wait to get my hand on that. Also where you get the pedals at? How much it cost. I want to have all metal just like you.

·
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol...its Nokya pedals...got it few days ago...got it installed yesterday...its a beauty...the GAS pedal doesn't seem to fit as well as the brake pedal though...i believe these pedals are brushed aluminum just like the sills!!!(a little diff. can barely tell)..
you can't beat $20 shipped for these things...
clikc here to get Nokya pedals...

lol...it seems like they raised the price to $25 shipped...talk to the guy...and ask him if you can have it for $20...and once you receive it...don't forget to do the plastic binder thing...it makes this pedal look 50,000000 times better...

Tl forum...do a search..."metal pedal pics" it should have everything on there...good luck1~

·
Registered
433 Posts
hey bro is this the model you buy it from? NOK415.02.1
and is it hard to put it on. I just worry about that? can you help me out on how to install this? :)

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
[TL]Ridah:
I will have to confirm but I believe $35 or so...maybe less...not sure anymore. You should get the whole kit though bro :D

Austin519

·
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haha...tommy boi...good observation...geee...i was hoping that nobdoy would realize it...haha...i'll replace em right away!!!~ hehe...

Austin: dude...i wish i could...im broke broke right now...not even $20...but I might be interested in the shifting gate...how you tink it'll look? with my stock interiors...some wood..i'd say not bad but...i dunno....

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
[TL]Ridah:
I think it'd look good. Hell, that's what some are going to be doing.

Austin519

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.