Acura World banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i was going to the car show and messing with this BMW that had some girls in it when when all of a sudden i see a yellow teg type R to my side. i downshift to 2nd and he just leaves me like im standing still while im flooring it. i dont know wtf this dude had but he made me look stupid as hell. i've beaten GS-R's before and i started to pull on a stock type R around 70-80. just thought i'd share:bigcry:

·
Pimpin Aint Easy
872 Posts
:D :0wned:

·
1,959 Posts
I got a friend who has a white Teg Type R, with NOS, CAI, suspension mods! :eek: His car eats Stangs for breakfast! :eek:
So I'm not surprised you got creamed! Lots of crazy fast rice cars out there.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Get a Type-S and scare the shit out of him...make him think something is wrong with his ITR.

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Moomaster said:
Get a Type-S and scare the shit out of him...make him think something is wrong with his ITR.
That's the spirit!:D :bigok:

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
mdaniel said:
How about a stock ITR vs. a stock 6 speed CL-S?
IMHO, the ITR will get owned!:bigok:

·
That is all.....
5,936 Posts
rominl said:

yeah, the cl should win no problem
U sure about that? I recored a ITR spanking a CL-s 6-speed at the tracks. Yes it was the new six speeds, because he had the anthracite color, new wheels, black housing, and he told me so. The Itr had basic mods of header, cai, exhaust, and short shifter. Only problem is I don't have firewire to transfer from mini DV onto my comp. ITR's are fast, in japan the new gen ItR is doing 0-60 in 5.6 seconds! That would be the fastest FWD car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.