Acura World banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a**ended today for some Audi dum%a** not watching where the hell he is driving. Watched the whole thing in my rear view mirror. Pretty hopeless knowing your going to be crashed into :mad: Just prayed he didn't push me into the car stopped also ahead of me but someone was watching over me :angel:
Time for a whole new Value rear bumper. Also think the dipsh!t might need to buy me a new exhaust also.

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
118 Posts
Too bad value. I wanted to take some photos w/ our cars (and whoever else in hawaii). Hope it gets fix soon.

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
damn sorry to hear that man :(:(

what's wrong.... maybe Ed from the other forum is right, our car is truly an idiot magnet....

get it fixed soon mike :(

·
1,959 Posts
Sorry to hear about that Mike. At least you're OK, that's the main thing. Cars can be replaced, but your health can't.

·
Registered
217 Posts
aww man, i'm sorry to hear about this, i second making him pay way above msrp, atleast your alright, but i would put in some medical claims too, those back massages are nice:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.