1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
162 Posts
dayyum..it looks nice~

·
Registered
737 Posts
nice shit man...wish my car was running Greddy, but oh well...hows performance and sound...im sure both are very lovely:D...Shyne:king:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hey..Ivan...Nice exhaust...Thanx for droping by my house and let me look at the exhaust...and take care all the accident stuff for me. what a nice friend u are...just let me drive ur car next time..heehee j/k..take care...see u around~ Ian:beerchug:

·
Registered
114 Posts
dang..i like everything u've done.. tell us how it sounds. =DD
i'm thinking about getting a new receiver....hmm..prolly something w/ dvd video..

the rear looks like my car did this morning..i had to take out the rear seat to access the remote wire. =D.. also i like the PPI amp.

aiight. latez

·
Registered
114 Posts
damn..don't know if i should go with comptechs..or what..

Is it throaty like the comptech..or more whiny as the 4bangers sound?

btw..how much did u pay?
thnx.

·
Registered
3 Posts
greddy MX

Hey Blue TL ... ure exhaust look really nice.. cant stop looking at the photos. :beerchug: Did u get custom piping for your MX or did u get the cat? Did u have to do any modifications to the piping? Thanks

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Re: greddy MX

team_issanni said:
Hey Blue TL ... ure exhaust look really nice.. cant stop looking at the photos. :beerchug: Did u get custom piping for your MX or did u get the cat? Did u have to do any modifications to the piping? Thanks
i think it's cat but not sure. but then.... umm.... better not talk about this now... :( he just got into accidents and his car is gone now :(

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
ElegantTL-S said:
Yep..car is in body shop now....and the right muffler was actually dented.... from the bottom. I never noticed until i actually looked under today under sunlight. You can't tell from all angles...even tho he doesn't even have a bumper..you can't tell.
the pipes are not bent?

·
Registered
56 Posts
:( :cry:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.