·
Super Moderator
1,569 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

-Maria

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Hola....Mi llamo Nick y tu? (that is all i remember from spainish class)

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
ich bin gutt....und ienen?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Bonjour!?! :confused:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, so I don't really speak German. Spanish, though, I'm pretty decent at.

Me llamo Eduardo y me gustan los carros de Chevrolet. Voy a conseguir un Camaro SS muy pronto. :D

Well, at least that's the plan anyway. Thanks for the nice welcome.

·
baby polar bear
1,755 Posts
so your name is Edward and you like Chevrolet cars. You are going to get a Camaro SS very quickly.

If I remeber correctly ;)

Welcome aboard! :D

·
Registered
491 Posts
Ed FvC said:

Me llamo Eduardo y me gustan los carros de Chevrolet. Voy a conseguir un Camaro SS muy pronto. :D

Que?

·
Registered
14,326 Posts
Ed FvC said:

ahh so you are a chevy guy... GOOD!!! :beerchug:

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
ooh a chevy guy! welcome!

(what I said means' I am good, how are you?' btw)

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Welcome aboard to this board! Hope you will enjoy it over here!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, I'm a Chevy guy. hehe... I'm also rather open-minded. Although CLpower (if that's even his name here) doesn't remember, we talked about it when he first showed up on my site. Some of the guys are somewhat quick to jump on an import owner, but I know a nice car when I see one. Those CLs are pretty sweet. Just about any Acura is nice, unless it's some juvenile moron with an Integra thinking he's an F-1 racer. :rolleyes:

Oh well, to each their own. I'm stuck with my POS Cavalier until I get the SS, and until then, anyone here can spank me at a race. lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Band of Brothers ruled...I can't wait 'til it's released on DVD.

While we're on the subject, I can't wait until 24 comes out, too. Now that's a goooood show.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Ed FvC said:

While we're on the subject, I can't wait until 24 comes out, too. Now that's a goooood show.
That's one of those things you have to get on DVD because waiting every week for it is mind boggling..:D

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
You're all racists!! You're making fun of other languages!! You're racists!! Racists I tell you! The evil white slave owners who wrote history have corrupted you all! (sarcasm). :bigok:

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Scorpius said:
You're all racists!! You're making fun of other languages!! You're racists!! Racists I tell you! The evil white slave owners who wrote history have corrupted you all! (sarcasm). :bigok:
kill whitey!!!

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
A Chevy guy... hmmm... What do you think a good price for a 2000 Malibu V6 with 36,000 miles would be? My GF and I are looking for a beater vehicle... something that we would leave at the airport for long term parking, or would drive into the city. We were looking at used Explorers, but thewy are too expensive.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts