Acura World banner

H&R Sports, with split spokes

2K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  songoku 
#1 ·
How do you all like this? For some, it will probably be a little plain, but I like it.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
FLAcuraTLS, they are Nakayama Racing Phantom GT1's (a knock-off of SSR GT1's), 18x7.5 +45, in hyper-silver. There is a little rubbing in the rear that I will fix by trimming the plastic tab (hopefully).

JayPolosTLS, the whole rear window is tinted. (the windshield soon, too) Here is a pic if you wanted one of the rear window, let me know if you wanted other ones.

fahoumh, thanks for the good words. You know WDP is the best. :D

Attachments

#14 · (Edited)
Congrats on the rims SimTypeS, now you can relax and worry about the next mod :D :D But anyway your car looks very clean!!! and the Hyper Silver is a perfect color, good choice!!!

OH and do you know what they used for your rotors??? THAT MAKES A HELL OF A DIFFERENCE!!! :beerchug:

#15 ·
B FOR 3 said:
Congrats on the rims SimTypeS, now you can relax and worry about the next mod :D :D But anyway your car looks very clean!!! and the Hyper Silver is a perfect color, good choice!!!

OH and do you know what they used for your rotors??? THAT MAKES A HELL OF A DIFFERENCE!!! :beerchug:
Thanks for the words. I'm going to the shop to get the lugs re-torqued, so I'll ask what they used for the rotors, then let you know.

#16 ·
Thanks A Lot!!! I really need to do that!!!

#18 ·
J.T.'s 3.2TL said:
Hey sim, I love your tint.:cool: What brand is it, and is it metallic?
Thanks. It's metallic, but the dealership took it to some shop, so I don't know the brand. I jsut recently got the front windshield done, too. :cool: VERY nice.

B FOR 3, I forgot to ask about the paint, but will try to find out this week. If I remember right, it was just a regular paint, but I'll ask, man.

#19 ·
Yeah, thanks a lot, so I know what to use!!! It really makes a difference on your car! U know, I don't have the $ to go out and buy the Brembo's or anything so we have to keep what we got :D When they are painted like that, does that mean that the rust will never come back? or when the paint falls off or something? I wonder???

#20 ·
Nice rims!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.