Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of Kobe98 and ValueTL. Value has some other shots.

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
chadhova said:
Hey, i've seen ValueTL's car cruising around Pearlridge sometimes and on the freeway but i've never seen Kobe98's car ever. Where do you hang out around man?
The car is mostly driven in the weekends. But sometimes my g/f drives it to and from work near PearlRidge, too.

About the beach, I wasn't too sure about doing that, too, but Mike just said it'll just be quick. Hey Chad, what kind of car do you drive? We were thinking of having a meet. What do you think?

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Its about time guys, there has been a million requests for those pictures, it took ya'll long enough;) looks great guys...:bigok: to both u guys for originallity-Kobe w/ the boyds and Value w/ the JDM look. Once again looks great. peace.

P.S. Value are u still concidering sellin ur rims to get the Works?

·
Registered
737 Posts
whoa, nice pictures man...ive been waiting to see mikes for the longest...haha, im almost in tha 19's club...not just yet...mike, i left you a message on your machine...i need rubber

·
Registered
815 Posts
kobe98 said:

The car is mostly driven in the weekends. But sometimes my g/f drives it to and from work near PearlRidge, too.

About the beach, I wasn't too sure about doing that, too, but Mike just said it'll just be quick. Hey Chad, what kind of car do you drive? We were thinking of having a meet. What do you think?
People always ask me to go on cruises or whatever but this summer I have no time as it is...my last summer before college and I have endless grad parties and work...:bigcry: I drive a White 2.5 TL.

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Chadhova, sometimes I see a white TL w/ 18 or 19 in bronze wheels and slammed. That yours?

·
Registered
16,149 Posts
OH MAN!!! thank you!!! thank you!!!!

gorgeous TL's!!! Mike, Kobe, I'm just.....stunned and awed....you both have magnificent rides fa sho!! Mucho props!

And that scenery...now i have to figure out how to get the full-size shots off of Imagestation!

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Cool.
Question... were you on the beach? The sand doesn't look like sand... I mean, its not rough like it is here. It almost looks like concrete with sand on it... :dunno:

·
Registered
815 Posts
kobe98 said:
Chadhova, sometimes I see a white TL w/ 18 or 19 in bronze wheels and slammed. That yours?
Hahaha...no I wish that was mine. I have the 1st generation tl and small tiny ass rims:bigcry: I have 18's and a system in line but I can't do anything because I might not even get the car in college...even though i'm going to UH...:dunno: :sqnteek:

·
Registered
815 Posts
Scorpius said:
Cool.
Question... were you on the beach? The sand doesn't look like sand... I mean, its not rough like it is here. It almost looks like concrete with sand on it... :dunno:
It's Hawaii :thefinger Nah, I can't recognize exactly where that is but it may be concrete with sand on it since it looks like it's kind of far from the water...

·
Registered
547 Posts
Yep it is on the sand but there is coral under it so it is like concrete. Location is the bowles parking lot at Ala Moana

·
Registered
16,149 Posts
valuetl said:
Yep it is on the sand but there is coral under it so it is like concrete. Location is the bowles parking lot at Ala Moana
Mike did you take pics too? I was hoping one of you guys had some wallpaper-sized pics to post!

BOTH of you two have unbelievable TL's.... :bow:

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ken, actually mike took all the pics. we were there for only maybe 20 mins. maybe in the meet we should get some. thanks

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Like I said before, why do people from 808 have such a great looking TL's??? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.