Acura World banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my headlight housing is cracked and now i need to replace it my quesation is if there are any compatable alternatives to a expensive ass "acura headlight "replacement loke from another type of car .. i keep seeing legends pop up in my searches...anyone know ? also how do i adjust my headlight for pointing down on to ground to pointed down the road like they should be?

·
Registered
3 Posts
my headlight housing is cracked and now i need to replace it my quesation is if there are any compatable alternatives to a expensive ass "acura headlight "replacement loke from another type of car .. i keep seeing legends pop up in my searches...anyone know ? also how do i adjust my headlight for pointing down on to ground to pointed down the road like they should be?
Before I got it, my TSX had been in a minor-ish crash and one of the headlights had been replaced with an aftermarket. I could tell the difference and I hated it. I know they are criminally expensive, but try to hold out for an OEM version, even a used one. You won't know it, but you won't be sorry either.
There are aiming instructions, not hard to find, but not immediately intuitive. I fought that one too. You can do it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts