1. Unplug the bulbs. You have to squeeze the little tabs on the plug and then pull it off.
2. Remove rubber weatherseals.
3. Remove the bulbs. Look closely and you’’ll see how they come off. Its easy.
4. Look inside the foglight housing. You’’ll see 2 philips screws, one on the top, and one on the bottom. Remove the bottom screw and loosen the top screw. If you take out the top screw it will be a pain to get back in.
5. Pull out the whole foglight assembly.
6. Twist off the yellow cover.
7. Re-install. Done! Good luck!
This is for information only and IS NOT to be used for any purposes other than described.
A forum community dedicated to Honda Acura owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Open to all models including the Integra, RSX, RDX, and MDX