Acura World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
:-/ This is true.

PM me if you're interested in helping build / manage this forum.

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
HEY!!! Here's an Integra owner!! I've haven't posted here in a LONG time, but I'm back now!! Too much drama over at A-TL.com for me right now, plus I don't own a TL to start with!!! I'd be glad to help you guys out in any way if I am able to!!!

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Well, people are starting to hear about us, but more is better. Just as happened in the EL forum, when we get a decent number of people frequenting this forum, we'll need a moderator. If you're quite knowledgeable in the RSX / Integra and help bring folks in, you're probably qualified to be a mod. ;)

JLmax said:
HEY!!! Here's an Integra owner!! I've haven't posted here in a LONG time, but I'm back now!! Too much drama over at A-TL.com for me right now, plus I don't own a TL to start with!!! I'd be glad to help you guys out in any way if I am able to!!!

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
autoxCLS said:
Well, people are starting to hear about us, but more is better. Just as happened in the EL forum, when we get a decent number of people frequenting this forum, we'll need a moderator. If you're quite knowledgeable in the RSX / Integra and help bring folks in, you're probably qualified to be a mod. ;)

That's cool, I know enough to be dangerous!!:D I'll definitely be recommending some people over here for you. It would be alot funner if there was more than 2 people in this forum anyway!!! I'm going to put a link in my sig to this site over at H-A.net. I usually only post in the Integra forum over there anyway, but it's rare. Alot of "ricers" on that forum...maybe some of the good ones will come over though!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.