Acura World banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon everyone,

I am new here to the forums. I have a 2010 RDX Base model. Yesterday the battery died on me so I have to jump start the car. Later on I noticed that when I put the car in reverse the rearview camera display in my rearview mirror had the blue screen of death. The yellow distance lines showed up but that is it. I removed the rear access panel to make sure that the connection was good and not loose or had broken off. Everything was fine. I also disconnected the battery and reconnected it to see if that would work and nothing. Is there anything that I am missing to hopefully be an easy fix. If anyone experienced it please help and enlighten me with some insight as I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance for all the help.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
greetings just happened to get the same issue, where you able to solve the blue screen issue on your 2010 rdx mirror?
Hi,
So a friend of mine that is a Honda tech said the camera in the tailgate has gone bad. I’m trying to find one now because supposedly they discontinued them and they don’t make aftermarket oem ones. I’m trying junkyards to see what I can find.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts