Acura World banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently found an 07 TL Type S and I was wondering if I could get some insight into whether or not it is a good deal. It has 145,000 miles and a rebuilt title. The car looks in good condition and I am planning on getting it checked by a mechanic. The list price is $12,900 which seems very high for a car with that amt of miles and a rebuilt title. I am a college student and need a car to go home (80ish miles one way) every other weekend and to drive to a job (5 miles one way) 3 days a week. I plan on driving the car into the ground. What type of maintenance/ repairs are needed on this car and how much do you think I should pay? Thank You for your help!

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I also would like to add in that I love cars and im not looking for a car (like a corolla) to put miles on and get good gas mileage. I want something that's looks nice, is fast, and has good reliablilty.

· Registered
62 Posts
I own an 07 Acura TL Type S. I bought it 2 years ago from a car dealer. It has a smooth ride. I think there's no big difference between this and the 08 edition, so it's a good buy. Is it reliable? the answer is yes. fuel economy, well you got it right here! So far, I haven't encountered any problem with my car but im planning to upgrade the rims so I joined this forum to get some inspiration.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.