Acura World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y’all! My husband has a 2006 RSX Type S that is his baby. I have tried looking for an original RSX car cover and I’m not having much luck. Does anyone have one (in good condition) for sale or know of where I can find one? I’m only interested in the OEM cover preferably with the logo printed on it. Any help would be so much appreciated!!! :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Might be impossible to find a new(ish) OEM car cover for your RSX Type-S. I have (had, totaled in 11/19 by red light runner) 06 TSX A-Spec with wing. I used CoverKing Armor car cover for years and that thing was a 10 out of 10 for protecting the TSX in the elements, protected the paint with the soft fleece interior, extra padding for impacts, custom fit for no movement on windy days, water resistance and breath ability, and UV protection.

You might have to call CoverKing to see if it will work if your RSX Type-S has the tall wing on the back.

CoverKing: AutoBody Armor™ Custom Car Cover

CoverKing for RSX w/ wing, Amazon, $333: Amazon.com: Coverking Custom Fit Car Cover for Select Acura RSX Models - Autobody Armor (Gray): Automotive

1 - 4 of 4 Posts