Acura World banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to replace 205/60/16 (stock tires, Mich.)

Anyone else had to replace their stock tires? If so, what tires did you replace them with and how much?

Are there any other series tires that we can replace our stock ones with other then 205/60/16?

I'm low on $$ so i need to find some affordable tires, I went to Discount Tires, NTB, Walmart looking for 205/60/16 and the tires run ~150 per tires. That's way too much to spend on 16 inch tires you can get 19 inch tires for about that price.

thanks for your help

·
Premium Member
14,009 Posts
Well - can't speak to the TL-P rims at 16", but my Kumhos are damned sticky at 225/45. If you can figure a way to get a 45 series tire, you can get high-performance tires instead of the crappy all-season michelins.

·
Registered
758 Posts
you can get kumho 225/55/16's i believe...you can toyo t1S for cheaper than 150...Shyne:king:

·
1,165 Posts
was it you vision or you shyne?

who had them discontinued Lowenhart rims? looks similar to Racing Hart c2s...I want those rims so bad...but dunno who carries them...maybe valueTL might have em? how much was it? Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.