Acuraworld Junior Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what you guys think? i'll take better pics later

Attachments

·
Registered
16,149 Posts
OMG!!! THAT IS THE SHIZNIT. Man.....PLEASE more pics!!!! TAKE MORE FREAKIN' PICS!!!! Dude I LOVE it...it looks soooo nice. Seriously....you are on up there on my personal list of baddest TL's. Right up there with Hyde, Closer, Value.....excellent choice of wheels!

Now....go outside and take some more pictures! :eek: :eek:

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks ken2000, that means alot coming from you, for real. I'll take some pictures today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
16,149 Posts
no sweat bro...i just think you have excellent taste in wheels. when you post more pics, don't forget to post more specs. like offset, width, etc.

seriously...your choice looks like the perfect match between class and sport.

simply marvelous! :D :D :eek: :eek:

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are better pics I hope...

Hmmm. I should drop it lower huh?

Boyd coddington timeless2 19x8, +45 offset, 225/35/19 toyo fz4

·
Registered
16,149 Posts
I AM ONE JEALOUS DUDE.

If you were to lower your car just a hair more, I believe i would have an orgasm over it.

Seriously...with a slight tad bit more of a drop, your TL will OFFICIALLY AND FOR THE RECORD be my #1 favorite TL of all time.

That ish is sooooooo tight. My goodness those wheels are smooth.

POST MORE PICS!!!! I need more!!!

Actually...if you get the urge to take more pics, feel free to send them to [email protected] I would love to use them as my wallpaper, especially with some scenic Hawaii palms in the back (hint, hint!).

Oh my.......so nice....... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
737 Posts
nice job kobe, your ride is off tha chain my man...now all you need are some speed upgrades and your TL will be seriously mean:mad:...post more pix w/some hawaiian chix bending over the hood:D...Shyne:king:

·
Oracle11iGuru
249 Posts
nice how much man?? I'm lookin for 1 also

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everybody.

ken2000 believe me I want to and will eventually lower the car, just got to save some money first.

I'll try post more pics w/ better scenery maybe w/ value-tl (he got me the tires) when his car's ready.

Shyne, I'll probably get intake next, but I thinks the hks exhaust is good enought for now.

2001TL4KCdude, you can check boydcoddington.com or sportruck.com (these guys have good prices) and ask them for 19's if you want cause it doesn't show on their websites. I got them for about 2500 w/out tires locally.

·
Registered
217 Posts
very nice, i saw your car before, well, i think it was on a CL board, anyways i saved it to my desktop, i have my own gallery:D

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Looks hot chief!:bigok:

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Always look good on 19"s ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.