Acura World banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy one of these fantastic cars, and was hoping I could get some advice on things to look at when I go view some. Are there any common problem areas to look for when trying to pick one out? Is trying to find a 6 speed manual worth the extra effort? I've owned two Integras so far and since I'm getting a bit older, I figured it was time to upgrade and get my backside into something with a bit more comfort, more doors, and more power. Thanks, everyone!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well I have a 07 type s 5at. no real problems so far. I have owned it for about a year and before that I had a 06 tl at. and didn't have anyproblems with it either. but good luck trying to find a stick, I spent forever looking for one, and didn't want to drive across the country to get it so just the got auto. still wish it was a manual but I still love it

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I actually stumbled across an auto just around the corner from me. I weighed the options and decided I should go for the auto. As you said, the rarity of the manual is up there and the 08 I found only has 70k on the clock. Gonna try to nab it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.