Acura World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hiked Squaw Peak this weekend. Pics came out okay. My camera isn't the best. I want to get some sunrise shots from the summit but the sun rises too early this time of year. Hopefully in a few weeks.

Skyline view - zoomed in.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Skyline view - wide angle

Attachments

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some saguaros in bloom... you can barely see a cactus wren sitting on an arm on the one on the right.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
camelback mountain

Attachments

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Camelback Esplanade and Biltmore golf course

Attachments

·
Registered
14,985 Posts
Those are sweet!!! Looks friggin' HOT!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Damn I think I should move to the dessert. :(

·
Registered
16,232 Posts
dude you are sooo awesome bro. when i get home i'll likely stare at them for much longer. :eek:

BTW are those the original sizes???

man it's sooooo gorgeous out there!! side note: i was trying HARD to tune to Power 92 this morning over internet radio...but no success. :(

·
Registered
16,232 Posts
GoldTypeS....I got pics too!

Thought I'd share a little Phoenix love with ya. This is before I got my digicam, so the shots SUCK. I go usually every year or every other year and stay with friends. I doubt I'll make it this year...but it would be nice. Thanks for the pics man...any time you take pics and care to share...it'll be always appreciated!!!

I got literally a thousand pics of me and friends and scenery and such...but these are a few that i happened to scan before it broke last year:

Here's me parasailing 900 feet above AZ...i forget the lake name, but it's just north of Phoenix.

Sorta an inside joke between friends...but here's me humping a Saguaro. :D

From Camelback

From the highway:

Camelback:

On my flight home...again.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ken2000ac said:
BTW are those the original sizes???

Yeah, these are original sizes. One of these days I'm going to set the camera to take big pics just to see what they look like.

Your pics are pretty good.... some of them really show the "Arizona blue" color of the sky! :bigok:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts