Acura World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im new to this forum, and I have an 04 mdx with rear air blower/ac/heat not blowing air at all. I know I've already posted this question, but I really need help. Now that its getting cold in WI, I need the heat for the kids. I've done research and came to a faulty transistor, so I got a new one for $111 but still not blowing air. Is there something else wrong? Please help, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
This bulletin applies for MDX 01-03, but it's not uncommon to see it in any first-generation MDX.

Good luck, and let us know if we can be of any further help :)

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This bulletin applies for MDX 01-03, but it's not uncommon to see it in any first-generation MDX.

Good luck, and let us know if we can be of any further help :)
You didn't answer the question I asked for help. oh well. Im in a hurry to get this fix and didnt realized it was for 01-03.

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Sorry, didn't catch that you already did that. Other than simple fuses, it comes down to tracing wires and checking voltage.

·
Old Parts Slinger
9,587 Posts
If the transistor has been replaced, I would suggest trying to clean that screen and while you have the blower out, test it to make sure that's working. If the blower works, it may have been that screen restricting all the air. If not, make sure you're getting power (probe the harness and then probe the blower).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Should the transistor has been substituted, I recommend attempting to clean up that screen buying enough you've got the motorized inflator available, test drive it to make sure that is working. Should the motorized inflator functions, the idea was that screen constraining each of the air. Or even, ensure that you will be acquiring electric power.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts