Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for people thinking about getting exhaust. here are some pictures of hks superdraggers...rear pic

Attachments

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
heres the clears...

Attachments

·
Registered
737 Posts
dude, your rear lip and rear bumper is going to fuck up from the exhaust gasses getting trapped behind the rear lip...i know because its too short and to fix this you have to get them cut and lengthened by a muffler shop...i swear, if it hasnt started yet wait till you race...that bitch will burn right off...ill take pix of the difference on mine...Shyne:king:

·
Registered
737 Posts
i promise you, i thought mine was okay...until my rear lip burned off and now i have to get my rear bumper repainted...i just finished installing my kit...took it for a spin...and then when i stopped my rear kit was dripping off badly on both sides..had to cut out w/a dremel...then it still did no good...the gasses are blowing right on that thing and its 800 degrees hot...Shyne:king:

·
Registered
737 Posts
here is a side shot of mine before the kit, im taking new pix now...Shyne:king:

Attachments

·
Registered
737 Posts
now this is how it should look:eek:...look closely, can you even tell the difference in paint color between the car and the kit:sqnteek: ??? well the exhaust is the shit and blings like none other...make sure you take my advice before its too late...Shyne:king:

Attachments

·
Registered
771 Posts
I'm confused....:confused: Aren't these the Dragers (aka Super Dragers)?

And these are the Drager II's

And these are the HKS Sports

The Sports are listed with an application for the 98+ Accord. Btw...the images are courtesy of the online catalog at hksusa.com. Can someone please clear this up?

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm not sure about the pics, but my uncle has the super draggers for his is300 and it looks like the ones on the pic (round mufflers). all I know is my draggers looks like the draggers other guys have on their tls. maybe it's different on other cars.:dunno:

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
shyne how did they modify it? did they modify the muffler itself or the y-pipe? I guess I have to do mine right away, but I don't really race.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I don't know either. I just know that the only Accord/TL V6 exhaust (rear sections) offered is the HKS Sports according to HKS's product application list and price guide. :) Weird. I'm assuming that the HKS box said Drager on it.

·
Registered
737 Posts
kobe tell me what you are going to do, or do you think im crazy...just wait playboy:bigcry:...Shyne:king:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.