Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
Joined
·
10,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have pics of the Honda Inspire? That is one hot lookin car...:eek: :eek: :bigok:
 

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
Joined
·
10,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I remember it had a much more agressive looking grill....:confused:
 

·
I am no one
Joined
·
14,751 Posts
Iridium130 said:
I remember it had a much more agressive looking grill....:confused:
are you talking about inspire or sabar? the inspire has the exact same type of grill as ours except it has a H instead of A on it. the sabar has a different grill, a bit "mashed" imo
 

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
Joined
·
10,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^bump

post pics you pricks!!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,827 Posts
Wait a damn second - those have California plates on them!!!!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,827 Posts
Well - the driver's on the correct side though. :confused:

Maybe they 'chopped a TL pic?
 

·
I am no one
Joined
·
14,751 Posts
autoxCLS said:
Well - the driver's on the correct side though. :confused:

Maybe they 'chopped a TL pic?
HAHHAHA, i never noticed that....... that's really funny. if anything i think it should have been a ohio plate, right? at least the car is made there
 

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
Joined
·
10,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
those two look almost identical....whats the diff between the inspire and the saber???? :dunno:
 

·
I am no one
Joined
·
14,751 Posts
Iridium130 said:
those two look almost identical....whats the diff between the inspire and the saber???? :dunno:
their grill looks totally different. also like what ray says, i think they are different classes and diff options.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
547 Posts
Here we go again. To set the record straight on the JDM models. Both cars Inspire/Saber have 2 models. A 2.5L and a 3.2L model. Both can be had with or without leather. The trim models are 2.5L 2.5L Navi 3.2L and Type-S.
 

·
Transform and roll out
Joined
·
5,506 Posts
valuetl said:
Here we go again. To set the record straight on the JDM models. Both cars Inspire/Saber have 2 models. A 2.5L and a 3.2L model. Both can be had with or without leather. The trim models are 2.5L 2.5L Navi 3.2L and Type-S.
well, here you go Iridium....from the expert:eek:
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top