Acura World banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took this picture while on vacation a couple of weeks ago. The first time I saw it I thougth someone was just being funny, but then I saw that all the 'tegs were badged as Hondas.

TL's were badged as Acura.

I guess North America is the only place where they market the Integra as an Acura?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
FLL Type-S said:
I took this picture while on vacation a couple of weeks ago. The first time I saw it I thougth someone was just being funny, but then I saw that all the 'tegs were badged as Hondas.

I guess North America is the only place where they market the Integra as an Acura?
yep! you win a cookie!

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
FLL Type-S said:

what country did you visit?

EDIT : duh, never mind, Cayman Islands ;)

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Re: Honda Integra?

Iridium130 said:

what country did you visit?

EDIT : duh, never mind, Cayman Islands ;)
:D :bigok:

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
TLontheDL said:
yeah only the US is labeled acura...no such thing as acura in japan. no such thing as a CL in japan either!
No such a thing as LEXUS or INFINITI either!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.