Acura World banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
It's the inside that counts. ;)

Good interior, good power, decent ride (I sat in the rearmost row, which is on top of the rear axle, during a test drive). It's also pretty cheap, as SUV's go. I've seen quite a bit of them on the road, so at least they are selling well.

·
That is all.....
5,936 Posts
fahoumh said:
isn't it basically an MDX? :dunno:
Yes, but the honda rides softer, because it's aimed at a more "family hauler" crowd. Plus it seats 8 instead of 7. The Pilot also comes with a cool DVD entertainment system for the rear. The headsets a wireless and the screen is pretty sharp.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
i think it's looks like a crv, but nicer. It's definately not uglier.

I guess we are not high roller like Escamar who dawgs everything he does not like. The Pilot is spacious and for people who wants a nice SUV without paying the premium of MDX. Built quality is high and for us poor people it will do.

thanks!

my 2cents.

LIL Raja

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LIL RAJA said:
i think it's looks like a crv, but nicer. It's definately not uglier.

I guess we are not high roller like Escamar who dawgs everything he does not like. The Pilot is spacious and for people who wants a nice SUV without paying the premium of MDX. Built quality is high and for us poor people it will do.

thanks!

my 2cents.

LIL Raja
high roller????? go raja...u da high roller who can choose what car to drive...where i only have one choice...anywas for that price id rather get a Pathfinder...much better looking...buti havent seen the inside of the Pilot...so i cant say much bout the interior..

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Escamar said:

high roller????? go raja...u da high roller who can choose what car to drive...where i only have one choice...anywas for that price id rather get a Pathfinder...much better looking...buti havent seen the inside of the Pilot...so i cant say much bout the interior..
U SURE u want a pathfinder again with the noise from hell. hahahha. shouldn't u be cleaning ur car now. I just finished one layer of zaino. 3 more to go equating to another 2 hrs.
damn, but the car will look sweet as hell after that.

bling bling.

lil raja

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
fahoumh said:
isn't it basically an MDX? :dunno:
I guess it's just basic method.

Lexus LX470 = Toyota Land Cruiser
Acura MDX = Honda Pilot

:bigok:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.