Acura World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or whenever you see a chick driving a teg, it boosts their hotness way up. There's this girl in my class who I think is cute but when I saw her pulling up to the local 7-11 today, I just found her way more attractive. What do you think, don't chicks look way hotter in sports cars?

·
Opinionated
131 Posts
you should see the guys daughter in my neighborhood...he lets her drive the gallardo from time to time....i keep my camera in the car just to be able to snap a pic of that next time is see it..

although. there is an integra around here thats pink and has tinkerbell on the hood and a rather large wing....its horrible

·
Boost, not in C.A.
1,076 Posts
i usually almost crash whenever i see a female in a teg.

The black guy approves :)

·
Like a Boss
21,913 Posts
I approve as well!

Girls in sports cars, ok...but if it's, say, an RSX-S or a Celica GT-S, where you know it's a standard and got some power, that's where it's at. Chick in a slushbox Mustang...I'll pass.

·
just call me moe
5,483 Posts
i usually almost crash whenever i see a female in a teg.

The black guy approves :)
haha you saved that?

that was from the honda tech meet in seattle.
that girl is really cool, knows alot about cars. too bad she has a bf....

its never stopped me before though

·
Registered
124 Posts
hahaha

thats what i love about driving me teggy! guys are like wooooooowwww, when they see me you would never expect it!

·
Boost, not in C.A.
1,076 Posts
haha you saved that?

that was from the honda tech meet in seattle.
that girl is really cool, knows alot about cars. too bad she has a bf....

its never stopped me before though
No idea where i got the picture, but i save any picture with girls in tegs (they get their own special folder).

wow, creepy...

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Noticed there are a lot more girls driving integra's on the road now, I wonder whats up.

·
702 Posts
i saw a cutie in a 2nd gen today. it was nice. oh and a plus side to working in garden at Lowe's: sun-dresses, short shorts, and short shirts. man today was a good day.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i saw a cutie in a 2nd gen today. it was nice. oh and a plus side to working in garden at Lowe's: sun-dresses, short shorts, and short shirts. man today was a good day.
:werd: We're starting to get pre-summer weather in the bay area now.

·
Registered
118 Posts
its too bad out here in utah 1/20 people know what an integra is (the other 19 have a 4dr civic dx with a muffler tip) ill pull up to a chicky in a teg, rev it up, and usually i get a blank stare :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
its too bad out here in utah 1/20 people know what an integra is (the other 19 have a 4dr civic dx with a muffler tip) ill pull up to a chicky in a teg, rev it up, and usually i get a blank stare :D
Good thing your other car is a Firebird :mhihi:--Those girls go head over heels for them muscle cars.

·
Like a Boss
21,913 Posts
a boyfriend is like a goalie, just because he's there doesn't mean you can't score, it's just a little harder.
:spit:

Now that's one I haven't heard before.

·
AW Detailing Wanker
16,332 Posts
As far as Im concerned. A hot girl who drives a stick and drives like she has some place to go is where its at. Hell if she can keep up with me thats even better. Most people in this town are incapable of driving down a straight road much less a course of some sort.

·
994 Posts
As far as Im concerned. A hot girl who drives a stick and drives like she has some place to go is where its at. Hell if she can keep up with me thats even better. Most people in this town are incapable of driving down a straight road much less a course of some sort.
I totally agree! I may have been spoiled as a child with both a mother and a step mother who drove manuals, my step mother within months of getting her S2000 did some thing we are not supposed to mention on the freeway against a M5... and lets me borrow it when I want so I can take it out to play, especially when my car was down.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts