Acura World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what'll that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth... even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
:bigcry:

·
I WANT YOU!
5,787 Posts
I say get rid of this trolling mofo!!!

What are you waiting for???

·
I WANT YOU!
5,787 Posts
ManWhore said:

oh stop your crying. ;)
Yep, just as I figured. With that response, you just confirmed all of my suspicions about you. You're a total fag!

·
Registered
179 Posts
I think this is Iridiums alter ego LOL hahahahahah

·
Registered
179 Posts
BTW LOL His real name is Deuce... Deuce Bigalow ... LOL hahahaha

I'm amused by him still lol might get old after a few days ... but still amusing nonetheless. Everyone needs a good whore to stir up some trouble now and again;) LOL hahahahahahaha

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wyle E. Coyote said:

Yep, just as I figured. With that response, you just confirmed all of my suspicions about you. You're a total fag!

got a problem? :sqnteek:

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
I do know who you are and I'm still warning you. ;) Play nice. :)

No PWing in real threads. Period.

We return you to your normal nothingness. :D

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
True dat. :beerchug:

ManWhore said:
this is a real thread? I think not. ;)

·
I WANT YOU!
5,787 Posts
ManWhore said:

got a problem? :sqnteek:
Yeh, what do you plan to do about it? Kill yourself?

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
ManWhore said:
You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what'll that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth... even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you.

Her, Mr. Man...

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Tell me this guy is not from the newsgroups... if he is its my fault he's here. I take full responsibility if this is the case. :sqnteek: :rolleyes:

·
I WANT YOU!
5,787 Posts
ManWhore said:

what you got against me? :bigok:
Well, for starters, I think you're like a turd in a swimming pool....it's pretty funny at first, then it kind of pisses you off after a while.

Why so anonymus?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wyle E. Coyote said:

Why so anonymus?
Well doesnt matter what you think is funny or not, i read your jokes.. :rolleyes:

Anyways, im not being anonymus... hell go look at my email. I figure you guys would figure it out since it does say manwhore on my a-cl account too. Damn lightin up you bitch. Just cry some more, maybe people would care.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts