Acura World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Car and Driver reports....

We didn't think it fair to base performance estimates in our Acura RSX Type-S preview story (June 2001) on the previous-generation Integra Type R. That car was just too much of a stripper, and it was light, loud, and fast. So we looked at the better-equipped Integra GS-R's numbers instead, did a little calculation, and estimated a 0-to-60-mph time of 6.7 seconds for the RSX Type-S, or a half-second quicker than the older car.
Turns out that was a bit conservative, because this new 200-hp replacement for the Integra got the job done in just 6.1 seconds. Furthermore, it bested the GS-R's quarter-mile time by 0.8 second and 5 mph (at 14.8 seconds at 95 mph) and even eclipsed the Type R's time of 15.2 seconds at 93 mph.

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TypeS SmokesAll said:
the S is faster than your POS, so dont try and race one biatch.
REmind me to kick your ass when I come down to U of A next month. Shit I know I can't beat a well driven Type S. But my Jeep can.:D

So STFU biatch.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
jeep nothing. bring it on all day against my sis's RSX-S. i'll spank you so hard you're gonna pass out slut.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Do I smell UofA/ASU rivalry? :)

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Allright first off lets clear up something, we beat your #10 ranked Bball team last week, and if it weren't for you I wouldn't even know it. I have nothing to do with the school, I Just simply wanted to move to Scottsdale and I had to go to college. ASU is one of the top schools for my major. The top of course being Cornell and where my parents want me, so they are pissed off I go here. Basically it isn't the most intelligent school there are so many airheads in the 100 level classes, but once i get into my major it will get rid of the morons.

Do you know how pissed my parents are that I go to a State school that only reguires like a 2.5 to get in

They wanted Cornell or Upenn, but I'm not staying in fucking northeast. So I guess in their little country club meetings they will just have to say well he lives in North Scottsdale trying to get his Professional Golf card, hahahah and going to ASU.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
your one of those kids that think they need to attend a real fancy school to do well in life. sorry to break the news bro, but it doesnt matter where you go, its about how much effort you put into it.

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TypeS SmokesAll said:
your one of those kids that think they need to attend a real fancy school to do well in life. sorry to break the news bro, but it doesnt matter where you go, its about how much effort you put into it.
Your one of those kids that is gonna get their ass kicked by me when I come down to Tucson hahahah.

Obviously I don't think that bitch, or I wouldn't be hear, my parents however think it would be better to be elsewhere, but fuck that, I mean what say do they have it's not like they pay for any....ummm wel yeah whatever its warm down here.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts