Acura World banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some gutless wonder swiped all four of my 8ball air valve caps. For a $2 they could have had their own set. :mad:

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
I at least hope it was a couple of young punks (like 12 or so) that probably don't realize the frustration they caused. When I was that age, me and my friends would lift chromies off of cameros for our tire valves on our Haro Team Sports! We should have gotten the $hit kicked out of us!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Elmsford, NY

I'm pretty sure it was last night at the new movie theater in Elmsford off of Rte 9A. I am pretty anal about my car and I noticed it first thing this morning. I park in a secure garage so it wasn't over night.

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Sorry to hear that bro. That cheap @ss punk shouldn't even have 2 bucks for his own air valve caps.

·
Registered
633 Posts
jl_young said:
Some gutless wonder swiped all four of my 8ball air valve caps.
they did you a favor if they were the big ones like i see at pepboys:D

but it still wrong to jack other peoples shit:rolleyes:

·
www.citrusgirl.com
3,070 Posts
I had the crystal tipped valve stem covers....and two of them got jacked.......BUT....they were replaced with the cheapy black plastic ones from a bike. HAHAHA at least they were nice enough to replace them. :sqnteek:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Those lil punks!! That really sucks.
That is why I refuse to put on my blue metalic caps that came with my rims. I have those "cheap plastic black" caps on from the stock rims. :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
That sux man, i go there every once and a while but like the Hawthorne one because i run into less people i know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.