• Yes

Votes: 443 86.4%
  • No

Votes: 70 13.6%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Crushinator
7,909 Posts
I would buy an ac again, however now that I own 2, I think my next ride might be a Subaru just for their AWD, they're fantabulous.... but I love my Acuras, so it's going to be hard either way... but that's in a helluva long time, I mean, I'm gonna enjoy my TL and my RSX as long as I can.... and I probably won't get bored of these rides for quite some time...

·
The Crushinator
7,909 Posts
The General said:
I absolutely hate the new BMW design...for every model. With that said, the BMW 3-series is too small for me, as is the Lexus IS (which is a very nice car!). I want to stick with a sedan, but it needs to have at least as much leg and head room in the back as my TL does.
have they redesigned the M3 too? I hate the new head lights of the new Bimmers... so ugly compared to the ones right before this new 're-design'.

·
The Crushinator
7,909 Posts
nastinupe2 said:
Oh ok... that makes more sense. The "new" GS is a great car. But that new LS is going to be sick. I have to have one of those. That car is going to change the game. But at $90,000 for the LS600h and it's high resale potential, it's going to be a while before I can get my hands on one of those babies.

But I also read that Lexus is about to release the IS500 with over 400 hp! That is going to be awesome as well! Not to mention the LF-A supercar.

Oh yea... I almost forgot, this is an Acura board............... so what about that RDX fellas? We have so much to be proud of! The new Acura line up is sooooo exciting :sleeping:

Lexus may as well do this to Acura... :slap:

I mean, :wtf: Is Acura a bunch of :loser: or what? Make some car's to make me drool please.
I agree with you for the most part, but you have to admit, it's going to be hard to make a car or cars that make you drool for a huge portion of the demographic. People are cheap and/or don't make enough money for those new Lexus', and no company let alone Acura is going to build a car with ALL of those amenities/sport features/luxury features plus that build quality for under 30K... I friggin wish they would, cuz it sucks that it isn't that way. Just be patient, Acura will come out with some new cars that will impress you, they have to to stay competitive and Honda's not going anywhere... so just be patient :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.