• Yes

Votes: 443 86.4%
  • No

Votes: 70 13.6%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
9+ years = addiction
1,685 Posts
I have a 2002 TL-S. It will make 5 years on april. I would buy another acura in an instant. I recommended the 3rd gen to my friend and he loves it also.

I love the acura since its a overall great car with alot of cool techie toys. I admit, The car had some problems but all cars have their share of problems.

·
9+ years = addiction
1,685 Posts
nastinupe1 said:
I'm switching to MB, BMW, or Lexus for the customer service aspect. I have not been treated well by Acura at all. But as a Honda owner I wasn't treated well then either. So I'm not suprised.

I have a bmw and the service from bmw treats me like shit. I even tryed another dealer, which will not give me a loaner since i did not buy from them.

I hate bmw service, i was treated so bad i would never buy a bmw anymore. i am sorry but thats the case. My neighbor feels the same way.

Acura treated me like a god since day 1, i been to 3 acura dealers and they all treated me very good. I am Very happy with acura.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.