• Yes

Votes: 441 86.3%
  • No

Votes: 70 13.7%
241 - 254 of 254 Posts

·
VDV
40 Posts
I just purchased Acura Vigor after having 2009 Honda Accord (TSX) and I still have it back home in Europe, I alslo owned 2007 TSX (Accord) , and Honda CRX before that, so answer is YES I just bought and will buy Acura/Honda again because of it's beauty and reliability

·
Registered
2 Posts
Definitely. Without hesitation. Have owned a bunch of Hondas and on my second Acura. Owned a 2005 TSX which was great. This TL -SH AWD is just on a whole other level. Over the years l've had some Euro brands- a 1987 Audi 5000 CS Turbo that i bought from my folks, a 96 MB E320, a 97 Saab 900 Turbo (which was a service nightmare) a 2001 Volvo S80 T6 (awesome but problematic). While all those cars were very cool in many ways, and had cache, the comfort i found in the reliabilty of my hondas, acuras, 4Runner, and one Lexus ES300, outweighed the flash of the others. Not knocking euro brands at all. Awesome drivers. But the sheer financial brutality of minor and major repairs put me off. The Saab was horrendous.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Fun quick car, my wife really likes it! (that's good!)
But, I suspect that if I really asked, she'd like her Passat 4 motion, or the old Subaru we had years ago.
For me, and I have to filter this somewhat because our last luxury family car was an '06 Audi A6, the torque steer is a drag! The car wanders when ya get on it, esp. in a turn or when merging over bumpy roads, striping or reflectors. braking is good, decent low road noise (not nearly as quiet as the Audi), comfortable, decent mpg ~25.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm on my 5th Acura:
  • 06 TSX, +176,000 miles (totaled Nov/19)
  • 08 RDX, +190,000 miles (still on the road and handed down to daughter)
  • 11 MDX +147,000 miles (still going strong)
  • 18 RLX hybrid +17,000 miles (wife's car)
  • 19 MDX hybrid +25,000 miles (my vehicle)

I have a pretty good relationship with my Acura service department and dealership. A little disappointed in Acura for not providing a hybrid option with the newest group of vehicles. Will wait to see if Acura will bring back the hybrid, plug-in, or BEV in the next 5-10 years. Probably jump ship if Acura doesn't continue down the hybrid/BEV road.

241 - 254 of 254 Posts