121 - 140 of 254 Posts

·
Upcoming Lexus IS250
545 Posts
No question...Hell yes, even Honda.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have had several Honda products - an '84 Accord that went over 225K miles, a 91 EX Accord that I just sold with 124K miles, an 05 S2000 with 13K miles and my new 07 TL S. The S2000 and the TL-S are great cars for the money. No doubt that the next car will be a Honda product.

·
52 Posts
I was thinking I probably would jump for Lexus in a flash if they had front wheel drive. I've driven my share of both front and rear wheel drive and I just like the way front wheel drive vehicles "feel" when I drive.

·
Upcoming Lexus IS250
545 Posts
Yeah, Getting rid of the TSX for the Lexus IS250AWD

·
Registered
120 Posts
blazinginder, did you get banned from Acurazine forum too? I tell ya that forum is so phucked up... well, welcome to this forum. I hate Acurazine forum to death.....

anyways, I don't know what I want to do with the next car..... My lease will end next year on october. The Acura cars are very nice, especially the TL-S 6MT due to extreme handling and feel, but the Acura dealer service here sucks cock. I like the Lexus IS350, but the handling is too soft, like it's good for Grandma or Grandpa. Other than that, the quality is supreme. I can't decide....

·
Registered
120 Posts
I can see why you were banned from Acurazine.
no.... not quite.

Look at this quote by the Moderator at acurazine forum.

"okay so heres how this thread ends.

coconut, you get a week for starting this bullshit thread.

your ban ends...........05-16-2007 at 9pm

Forum_Owner I dont know who the hell you are, you are perma banned for joining to add to this bullshit.

MichaelBenz, you get two weeks for being responsible for the length of this thread.

your ban ends...........05-23-2007 9pm

this is total bullshit. grow the fuck up people..."

URL: http://tl.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157940&page=6

Scroll all the way down and read the Mod "trancemission". He likes banning people. He enjoys it. He curses too... He curses more than i!!!! He abuses his Moderating power. The first thing he does is ban..... no warnings... no nothing. he just bans first.

·
70 Posts
Will buy again for sure!!

Sorry for the posting in TL forum. I have had 2 RLs and my son has new 07 TL. They are great cars. Will buy again, especially after 220K on my legend and 60K on this RL.:beerchug:

·
Upcoming Lexus IS250
545 Posts
I like the Lexus IS350, but the handling is too soft, like it's good for Grandma or Grandpa. Other than that, the quality is supreme. I can't decide....
First off, change your name and make it so we can tell who you are.

Second, I call your bluff on driving the IS350, because you are the only one on gods green earth that has made that stupid remark about it being a car for old people. Also, there is no need for the profanity. :wavey:

·
Registered
120 Posts
First off, change your name and make it so we can tell who you are.

Second, I call your bluff on driving the IS350, because you are the only one on gods green earth that has made that stupid remark about it being a car for old people. Also, there is no need for the profanity. :wavey:
Yea I did exaggerate a little.

You know I like to exaggerate.

But it is true that the IS350 has soft ride soft suspension. The Infiniti and Acura is known for a little stiffer ride.

You seem to take things too seriously. It is not good for your health. Take it easy and ease up our mind......

The profanity part is sometimes necessary, to express one's feelings. :robb:

..... and you can call me "line" if you want.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I really like the Acura TL cars. Once my '06 TL 6MT lease ends in about 1.3 year I would like to buy a TL Type-S 6MT from somewhere else... not the acura dealer but from other 3rd party company. I don't even know if this is possible. I just don't want to deal with my same crappy Acura Dealer.

I was very interested in Lexus IS350 but recently after I went to the Lexus dealer to check the prices and they wanted $40,000+ for an IS250. $40,000+ for an IS250!!!! I said you got to be [email protected]#kin kidding me... How much is the IS350 going to cost then? 60 grand? I saw one IS350 for 45+k. No..... thank...... you.......... I would gladly pay $39k for the TL Type-S 6MT.

·
Upcoming Lexus IS250
545 Posts
Yea I did exaggerate a little.

You know I like to exaggerate.

But it is true that the IS350 has soft ride soft suspension. The Infiniti and Acura is known for a little stiffer ride.

You seem to take things too seriously. It is not good for your health. Take it easy and ease up our mind......
You don't know me, and this is the internet, so in order to exaggerate you need to make sense of it first. So lay off the personal comments.

_____ said:
The profanity part is sometimes necessary, to express one's feelings. :robb:
..... and you can call me "line" if you want.
No, and NO Thanks!

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
105 Posts
^^Ehh you guys can take it to PM if you will, thank you.

Anywho, I'm on the fence on this one. The new G35 sport would be the car I would possibly consider as my next auto. I like the new design and the features i.e. push button keyless start etc.

·
I WANT YOU!
5,777 Posts
^^Ehh you guys can take it to PM if you will, thank you.

Anywho, I'm on the fence on this one. The new G35 sport would be the car I would possibly consider as my next auto. I like the new design and the features i.e. push button keyless start etc.
Exactly. Let's end the comments about the "other" forum and all of the attacks. You've been warned. Have a nice day. :)

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
29 Posts
Put me down for "Yes and no". Yes I'll consider another Acura, because I've had good luck with them for 17 years. No because my next vehicle will likely be the redesigned 2008 Toyota Highlander. It has (predicted) near MDX performance, equal creature comforts and reliability, and thousand$ of dollars of gas money left in the bank. Bottom line: ALWAYS gotta at least consider Acura products...

121 - 140 of 254 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.