Acura World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just wanted to know if this forum is worth sticking aroudn for or not. i dont want to sound mean or something but doesnt seem like to many people on here like to tlak.

any1 of you guys have pictures of yourselves?

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
6,081 Posts
BlondeCLChick said:
i just wanted to know if this forum is worth sticking aroudn for or not. i dont want to sound mean or something but doesnt seem like to many people on here like to tlak.

any1 of you guys have pictures of yourselves?
Well, I don't want to sound mean or anything, but doesn't it take more effort to type in those numbers that represent letters than it would to just type the real thing?

Most of us work - makes it kind of hard to postwhore during the day... :( Unless you're Ken, of course. ;) We're primarily a late-night gang.

And I think most of us do have pics - I'd start, but I can't remember where to find any of them.

On that note, why is it that people ask for pics of everyone else but don't bother posting one of their own?

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
I'm not posting my pics... Too many people on another medium that don't like me very much. Us conservatives have that problem alot.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
heres my picture. dont you guys laugh at it. i know its not the best with my big smile and all

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
found another picture

found another for you guys. now ths is really bad but i just got done going for a run

Attachments

·
Moderator?
9,839 Posts
Re: found another picture

BlondeCLChick said:
found another for you guys. now ths is really bad but i just got done going for a run
"There's no emoticon for what I'm feeling"

You get points if you know who said it. :)

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
You know what, guys? My picture hasn't been posted on this board yet.... I think it's due, don't you? :D

(not that 95% of you haven't seen this before... but)

·
Yuck Foo
2,602 Posts
Hey BlondeCLChick :boink: 'nuff said. :p

You should stick around. Most of the freaks here are really cool once you get to know them. It is like a small internet family. :)

So what kind of CL do you drive?

Oh.. Here's a picture of me. Would you do me? :boink:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.