Acura World banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no idea how much people are willing to pay for used rims. This summer I want to sell my factory chrome 16' rims with tires and upgrade to 17' or 18's. these have like 21K miles on them. If anyone has sold their rims can you give me a price range to go by? thanks a lot guys:D here is the pic.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Crazy_AcurA said:
i seen people sell those 16" for like 300-500 bucks. :)
thanks!:thumbsup: today i just bought some honda prelude rims for my racing wheels. im trying to put them on but i cant get the damn jack out of the car :mad:

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
badazzTL said:

thanks!:thumbsup: today i just bought some honda prelude rims for my racing wheels. im trying to put them on but i cant get the damn jack out of the car :mad:
what? you can't take out the jack?!?! how come??? you know you have to "unscrew" the jack a bit before it's loosen up and so you can take it out right??? read the manual, it's not hard at all coz' you are supposed to be able to get it out easily.

and that's why even if i get new rims, i will most likely just keep my stock wheels.... selling them for such a low price seems weird to me

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
acuraTLao said:

hmmm...just like rominl said, u should just be able to unscrew the jack to loosen it up and it pops right out...:bigok:

righty tighty lefty loosey
ok I got the jack out. I think when I took my car to acura, the bastards screwed it in real tight so I couldn't get it out.
Now I couldn't get the wheel off, I did everything correctly and the wheel will not come off. I didnt have this much trouble when I painted my calipers:mad: I'm just selling my prelude rims or something:rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.