Acura World banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know how to adjust aim for the head light, does the fog work the same way? I only see one simailer wash on the fog, so is it for vertical aim or Horizontal aim?

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
hey that's interesting, i didn't even notice there is such a wash on the fogs. it would be great coz' for some reason after i put on hid fogs i always think the fogs point too upward

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
The only adjustment I can see on the TL foglamp (2002) is from side to side. In towards the center there is about a 14mm bolt with a toothed washer that makes that adjustment.

·
Purchased: April 28, 2001
1,440 Posts
hondacuraworld said:
The only adjustment I can see on the TL foglamp (2002) is from side to side. In towards the center there is about a 14mm bolt with a toothed washer that makes that adjustment.
Can someone verify this? I thought the fogs can be adjusted up and down but NOT side to side? I want to adjust mine soon since my fog lights are aimed so low that the only time I ever notice them on is when Im on a steep incline.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.