Acura World banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
:eek: :eek: :barf:

Nobody ever said money brought you class. Car probably belongs to some rich kid who wants to fit in with his ricer buddies.

I'm suprised the bodyshop that did the work didnt kick this kid's ass....twice even for thinking of this shit...

If I saw this car pulling up on my rearview mirror I might let him pass cuz I'd have to pull over from laughing my ass off.

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
SHIEEEEETTT!!! :eek: :eek:

I can see the bondo throught the paint!!! Bondo-Mobile!!!!
:nono: :nono:

·
Jack This
2,318 Posts
at least he got the M3 rims to match the M3 fender gills. :sqnteek:

looks like it has Elephantitis rearendess
with the all new "WhatthehellwasIthinking" front end.

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Just looking at the tail lights, it looks like it's gonna cry!!! :(

·
NO MORE DIALYSIS
4,082 Posts
If anyone is missing their Altezza lights from their Integra, I think we found them...

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
fahoumh said:
Like people from the State-side don't do stupid shit like this :rolleyes:
Unfortunately, this type of stupidity is world-wide. Sort of like a disease which can't be stopped and just overtakes any 16 year old w/ a car, "Must install 6" useless exhaust pipe because loud = fast"

·
I WANT YOU!
5,777 Posts
:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

·
3,076 Posts
That's a damn shame

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Z OOH 6 said:

Unfortunately, this type of stupidity is world-wide. Sort of like a disease which can't be stopped and just overtakes any 16 year old w/ a car, "Must install 6" useless exhaust pipe because loud = fast"
actually those dutch guys in europe is known for crazy shit like this. I guess they are the white trash of europe.

lil raja

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.