·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
I think those are almost as ugly as your face

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Crazy_Jizzal said:
NICE, i think they are one of the cleanest and nicest looking rims.
I used to have them on my 2000 bmw 323ci - 19" Hartge Classics.
Very Heavy but durable. Also reasonably priced. I will post some pix additional pix for you as soon I get to take them.

LIL Raja

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
only for Bimmers. :bigok:

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
n2oJunkie said:
my buddies girfriend has those in 19"s on her m roadster. But dont' get chrome, just get the polished lip
polished lip is standard on these rims, I had them on my last car 19s x 8. Chrome plating them makes them 30% more weaker.
Tomorrow the pix will be up with my old car.

LIL Raja

·
Registered
172 Posts
I like the Hammann PG2 better.

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LIL RAJA said:

polished lip is standard on these rims, I had them on my last car 19s x 8. Chrome plating them makes them 30% more weaker.
Tomorrow the pix will be up with my old car.

LIL Raja

Any pics yet? :bigok:
Whats the largest size in the rear can i have? 19x9?

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
You can put up to 19x10s with fender rolling and flaring. But I would not recommend this at all. The biggest on non m e46s one should put it 19x9s. The trouble of 10s in the back in definately not worth it. I have friends that found out the hard way.

LIL Raja

Attachments

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
You can put up to 19x10s with fender rolling and flaring. But I would not recommend this at all. The biggest on non m e46s one should put it 19x9s. The trouble of 10s in the back in definately not worth it. I have friends that found out the hard way.

LIL Raja

what is ur email, i will send u the pix. I can't post, it's 2 big...

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LIL RAJA said:

LIL Raja

what is ur email, i will send u the pix. I can't post, it's 2 big...
what size did you have in the rear?

Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Crazy_Jizzal said:
wow it looks great!!! I really think these are the only ones that i likein the price range... :)

But i want chrome... flame away.. :bigok:
Thanks! hmm. Chrome! I am not into Chrome rims, but these don't look so bad on chrome like others do. It just becomes 2 flashy. But yeah, these are great looking rims and very strong as well.

LIL Raja

ps. can u post those pix somehow?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.