·
Registered
547 Posts
What offsets do they come in???

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they are boyd coddingtons. offsets are I think whatever you want. these are 45.something...not to sure. hope they fit. just waiting for tires.

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yah, boyds are usually for trucks and suvs. I just got them. they're 19x8...just have to wait till my tires come in so I can mount them. can't wait!!

·
Registered
547 Posts
What offset are they???:dunno:

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
they told me the backspacing is 6.25 inches w/ the 19x8 wheel. acording to them that's equal to about +45 to +46 offset. does that help?

·
Registered
547 Posts
Hummmm 6.25 inches of back spacing?? Hell you bought them so give them a try. They look pretty nice. +45 offset is too close for my taste. What size tires do you have.

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't have the tires yet. I got the Bridgestone potenza s03's on order. it was on backorder for at least a month and a half now, i don't know how long more. size is 235/35/19.

·
Registered
737 Posts
kobe98 said:
I don't have the tires yet. I got the Bridgestone potenza s03's on order. it was on backorder for at least a month and a half now, i don't know how long more. size is 235/35/19.
damn i hate to say it, but you might need some serious trimming dawg just for tha back...are you dropped by tha way??? maybe if you can change your order get 225/35 instead this will help your clearance issues...Shyne:king:

·
Registered
16,149 Posts
I'd just like to say....

THOSE ARE HOT. Please mount them ASAP with tires and take pics. Excellent choice...I only hope that they fit...sounds like it's going to be really close.

Seriously though...it's gonna look GOOD. :eek:

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yah, i can't wait also. Instead of waiting for the bridgestone s03s to be available, if ever, i'm getting some tires from value-tl. Also instead of getting 235, i'm getting 225 size tires.

Well I'm off to a trip so when I get back I hope the tires are here so I can get them mounted. I'm probably going to wish I had coiloversn too also though...wanna get rid of the of the gap completely.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.