Acura World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here is the story, and just to let you know, I feel really really bad and very much like an ass that I did this to someone.

I've known this one girl for over 2 years now and we've been friends to say the least. I've grown so comfortable w/ her that I could tell her anything and everything and the same went for her. I was just told by her that about 6-8 months ago, she was in 'love' w/ me but didn't have the heart to say it. She said she heard me telling her about the girls I was dating and having a good time with and that kept her away from telling me. On hearing this, my heart just sank, can't believe I hurt someone so special to me in such a way. She still talks to me for a reason that I still don't get, but doesn't feel the same as before.

Now the time has come where I feel like I'm very much into her, really want a relationship since she's the 'one' that understands. I approched her w/ my feelings and now she's telling me that she felt the same way about me 6-8 months ago but was hurt to see me dating other girls and not showing much interest in her at that time. She said that quietly, she moved forward, hurt, yet not letting me know this was happening to her. I am for sure feeling like I've lost something I've never had.

I don't know why I'm posting this, I guess to ask for advice from the more experienced. Hopefully (unfortunately) one of you has been in a similar situation and offer some advice to help out. She said she needs some time to think about this. Am I doing this right or am I completely wrong in my thinking? Damn feelings, they really suck when you can't take the reins and harness their power. :(

·
Registered
464 Posts
has she mentioned dating any DJ's recently? :D

just kidding, dude. check your pm...I got something for you.

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shockboltthrowr said:
has she mentioned dating any DJ's recently? :D

just kidding, dude. check your pm...I got something for you.
She hasn't dated anyone since we've known each other. I never knew why, she is such an attractive girl. I guess I'm a loser for not noticing that sooner too.

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Just start hanging out with her more and more and go do "date" type activities. One doesn't fall out of love that easily. If is still there, you will know soon.

***Edit*** post pics please;) :D

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Driven said:

She hasn't dated anyone since we've known each other. I never knew why, she is such an attractive girl. I guess I'm a loser for not noticing that sooner too.

We are MEN. We don't notice signals, and hidden meanings. You can't beat yourself up for not noticing that, unless you're a Betaziod, you can't read minds.
Women pick up every little thing and try to comprehend it. Thats why women make good scientists, and therapists.
Us men have to look for those little things, and women have to try to make things obvious for us. Its all part of the game.
We can't attach images?

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I had a longgggggg conversation w/ her late last night. Told her how I truely felt and apologized again and again.

She said that for the last 2 1/2 years she's turned down so many guys in hope of me coming around the corner and sweeping her off her feet. I can't believe I was such a dumbfuck.

I think I'll start my apologies w/ Valentines Day (perfect timing).

Wish me luck!

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Good luck!!!! If she liked you for that long, she still does!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts