Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
silver_seraph said:
has anyone ever see a silver tl with a custom made body kit,red tailight,alumunium spoiler and a hydraulic ?i saw one today around fulerton
forgive my ignorance but what do you mean by hydraulic?!

·
www.citrusgirl.com
3,070 Posts
Ya, i saw him this weekend at the extreme auto fest. And he's on air, not hydrolics. It's a pretty tite car, although the body kit needs some work. i don't think the guy is on this board yet.....

·
Registered
228 Posts
hydros cost more.. hydros and air cylinders are different but not too much. hydros can make your car hop where as air cylinders just raises and lowers your car with a switch.

ive seen a TL in my city thats sittin on 21's chrome.........yes, i said 21!! he has a body kit...9 screens in his car. he's selling it for 24,000s...as is.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Bawlin_on_18s said:
hydros cost more.. hydros and air cylinders are different but not too much. hydros can make your car hop where as air cylinders just raises and lowers your car with a switch.

ive seen a TL in my city thats sittin on 21's chrome.........yes, i said 21!! he has a body kit...9 screens in his car. he's selling it for 24,000s...as is.
whoa, does he have any pictures on the internet???

·
Registered
138 Posts
yeah i've seen his ride before, it's not silver, it's tan colored, close to silver, he's not on this forum, cuz we spotted him a few times in san gabriel before. i might even have his pix, if i can dig it up, it was on the tl board before., i don't like his spoiler too high, don't match the TLs

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Yeah..he's on air. You don't know what Air/Hydros do Henry? :rolleyes: :D

The only thing i don't like is the wing. He doesn't visit the forums cause everyone cracks on his ride. :rolleyes: I think his ride is dope.

and hydro or air lets you adjust the right with a flip of the switch. up down..left right....front down....rear up....etc etc. This used to be on lowriders, they did all sorts of things....hop....pop a wheelie...haha....ok....ne-wayz.....and yes...his car is Silver Ivan.... ;) is your eyes ok? :D

·
Honda Inspire
121 Posts
Lol, yea Ray, we're gonna use hydros to change our exhaust and oil. lol! jk jk, anyways, they look nice but damn bling bling and dumped, aiya too nice....wish i had some rims, and are those M5 3 piece or just regular M5's ?

·
Registered
737 Posts
that dude used to have RHc2's...his kit is wicked...Shyne:king:

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
I never did understand why people bust on 4pumped's car - I mean, it's not my style, but I respect him for doing what he does right and all the way.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Bawlin_on_18s said:

DAMN!!! I wanna see dis car.... and he's sellin it?? I never seen no crazy tl like dat in houston yet....

·
Registered
228 Posts
ive seen it at a distance once.. my cousin told me hes just selling the car because his car is messed up due to the big wheel he has on it...its butterflying and its really slammed. imagine that huh?? so now that his car is sittin on 21's, his timing belt is crewed up, his alignment, everything. the guy does insurance but he use to break into peoples car and stuff.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.