Acura World banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I consider it a great privilege to be amongst Acura users and enthusiasts! I look forward to learning and contributing to this {forum name},

In the meantime, I found this 2014 ACURA RLX TECH. It has been my dream to own it, and I think I just found a perfect opportunity to make that happen.

But you know they say you can’t test the depth of the water with both feet, so I am proceeding with caution and I am confident that there are experienced Acura gurus in the house. I am hoping to leverage your suggestions.
Meanwhile, I intend to look out for the following in the car:

High mileage on dashboard
Noisy engine
Transmission
Oil leaks

I still feel I am missing some checkpoints, please kindly suggest more for me.

Here is the car pictures
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle Car

Car Land vehicle Tire Plant Vehicle

Vehicle Car Steering part Motor vehicle Gear shift

·
Registered
162 Posts
Salvaged title not me! You don’t know who did the work, or how much damage was really done! Was the frame bent, was the frame welded! Was it flooded out! Too many variables for me!
Better off just finding a good used one with a solid title!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Thanks for your concerned guys, I just want to share my update, I request a car report from the owner told me to buy myself, I run a VIN Check on this car and got the report from: Detailed Vehicle History Report For any Vehicle - 100% Accurate, luckily I found the auction photos of this car! and the last price the car was sold at auction, the rear wheel is bent (Bent axle I believe) what do you guys think of this damage is it serious? I already paused the deal and haven't talk to the owner since, Share your thought guys

Here is the report: https://app.detailedvehiclehistory.com/report/vin/JH4KC1F50EC003834
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Automotive tail & brake light

1 - 6 of 6 Posts