3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and took some more pics.

Different angle

I like this pic so much better than previous one. (Yeah, it was dirty..) :D

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
:eek: :thumbsup: Bling! Bling!.....She is GORGEOUS Paul!!! Those LD1's are very very sweet!!! Hell, the whole car is sweet!!

I'll tell you a funny little thing I do:D. I always keep the polished lip on the 3 pc rims clean.......if I'm too lazy to wash the car or it just finished raining, I just clean the lips and the car basically looks clean:D....ahhhhh, the beauty of Silver...not only is the best color for allot of cars IMO, it's sooooo easy to maintain:beerchug:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Nice pix!!
Those wheels... LD1's?? They are sooooo naaaaaaaaaice!

·
Registered
433 Posts
hey bro, you car cleaner then mine. :) i just wash today too. Anyway is that the drop of the hr oe right there bro? if so wow, i better get one of that spring.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hey Paul,
What size tires do you have on your car? I'm thinking about getting OE springs and trying to figure out how it's gonna look.
Thanks,
peter.

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I took one more shot this morning in my lot. :D

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah chris, that's beauty of silver car. That's what I'd do, too. :D

Thanks Binh, Yours is one of my favorate TLs, too.

Thanks Cavin & Patrie
That's correct. Those are H&R OE springs and I have 235/35/19 Toyo Proxes FZ4

·
Registered
433 Posts
hey paul, I thought your tl have a clear head lights? am i wrong or you never clear it?

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
calvinpham said:
hey paul, I thought your tl have a clear head lights? am i wrong or you never clear it?
I did. In matter in fact, I am one of the first black-out H/L members. But I didn't like them so I took them out.

·
Registered
737 Posts
damn paul, your shit is off tha hook...i love silver wheels, but I have black so I have no choice but to buy chrome...what a nice wheel, is the lip chrome or polished...it looks chrome:king:

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Shyne said:
damn paul, your shit is off tha hook...i love silver wheels, but I have black so I have no choice but to buy chrome...what a nice wheel, is the lip chrome or polished...it looks chrome:king:
Thanks Shyne,

If you have black, you have no choice but getting chrome wheels. :D
And the lip is chrome. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.