Acura World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for those of you dont know and care...i got a new digital camera....the sony DSC-p50 and the Palm Vx...that is all...:D ;)

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
the palm Vx is sweet, I got one of those with the omnisky modem attached on the bottom, for 50 bucks a month unlimited web service, Def not worth it I guess but it's a cool toy. I need to get the new Compaq Ipaq that's color, windows CE and internet ready.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
pgatour1 said:
the palm Vx is sweet, I got one of those with the omnisky modem attached on the bottom, for 50 bucks a month unlimited web service, Def not worth it I guess but it's a cool toy. I need to get the new Compaq Ipaq that's color, windows CE and internet ready.
also $500 :eek:

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
That's not too bad, when they came out they were at 700 and that was like October. I think when I bought the Palm Vx I paid 400 and then 200 for the omnisky modem and the Compaq Aero I have I paid 500 for when it came out. I think I will wait on this Ipaq till next shopping season like August-Sept. I bet they will have a lot more stuff out by then. If I really need it. I'll check it out before and I can always use it for 4 or 5 months and sell it on ebay for $100-$150 less.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I thought you were going to tell us about your butt plugs.:D

·
Yuck Foo
2,602 Posts
StylinAccord said:
for those of you dont know and care...i got a new digital camera....the sony DSC-p50 and the Palm Vx...that is all...:D ;)
So when are you gonna post some pics of stuff? How is the quality of the pics with that camera?

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'll do it when i have time...prob this weekend....and my Vx ownz jo0!

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
You should of saved more money and have gotten a color palm.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Infamuz said:
You should of saved more money and have gotten a color palm.
or an ipaq ;)

how much did you get the vx for anyways?

·
Yuck Foo
2,602 Posts
StylinAccord said:
i'll do it when i have time...prob this weekend....and my Vx ownz jo0!
Do you really need a PDA? Or do you have it as a status symbol? I had one for two weeks and it was cool to play games on when I was in class or in the middle of nowhere, but otherwise.... :dunno:

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
I have the crappy little Palm M100 (the year-old $150 round one), and it works absolutely perfectly for me. It has just enough memory for a couple of solitaire games to play when I'm bored, and a nice healthy to-do list/calendar/contact list. It's certainly not the best PDA out there, but it fits my needs exactly; I have to write down every move I make or else I'll forget to make it, so I need it, really.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts